Introducing the Low-Pressure Ultraviolet Sanitizer with AMALGAM technology. ELP AM Series employ Amalgam lamps exlcusively.
- The ELP AM lamp is doped with indium. This technology allows a higher power in the lamp and bigger performance in terms of flow treatment.
- The ELP AM Series is a perfect fit for flow rate from 250gpm up to 2,520gpm.
The ELP Series AM, uses Low-Pressure AMALGAM UV-C lamp technology. This technology allows a higher power in the lamp and a better performance in terms intensity for in relation to flow treatment. The ELP AM Series is a perfect fit for flow rate from 250gpm up to 2,500gpm for all types of commercial pools. The sizing of the lamps is perfectly suited to retro-fit applications where spacing or sizing is an issue.
- A must have for indoor Pools & Spas, for the reduction of chloramines as well as highly efficient water sanitation
- Continuous water treatment when the pump is flowing water through the filtration cycle
- Renders 99.99% of all water-borne micro-organisms harmless
- UV-C rays provide the most effective and safe sanitation technologically available
- Leave a smaller footprint as UV technology is Environmentally Friendly
- Improved water and air quality for bather comfort and safety
- The ELP AM range delivers the right UV-C dose at the end of the lamp’s life assuring optimal efficiencies
- Average lamp life up to 13,000 operating hours (depending on on/off cycles)
- Preferred application for high flow rates including hotels, motels, country clubs, fitness clubs, community pools and spas
- Easy to install and maintain
- Optimized performance levels with UV-C amalgam lamps
- Electronic ballasts providing maximum UV lamp efficiency and integrated control
- Single base lamps and patented water-proofing system to facilitate maintenance
- Light Chamber Sanitizers in 316L stainless steel