The ELP series HO propose a water treatment flow rate from 50gpm up to 400gpm. The ELP Series is an affordable solution.
The ELP series offers bacteriological control results that exceed the standard requirements and provide the highest level of disinfection and dechloramination efficiency.
With the ELP UV system:
- The ELP range delivers 60mJ/cm2 at the end of the lamp’s life assuring optimum dechloramination efficiencies
- Average lamp life up to 13,000 operating hours (depending on on/off cycles)
- Easy to install and maintain
- Electronic ballasts providing maximum UV lamp efficiency and integrated control
- Optimized performance levels with UV-C high intensity lamps
- Single base lamps and patented water-proofing system to facilitate maintenance
- UV chamber made from micro-bitted and passivated 316 L stainless steel providing high resistance to corrosion
- Pays for itself in 9 to 36 months