Using medium pressure bulb technology, the EM series is designed for high flow rate from 70gpm up to 4,000gpm.
Perfect fit for indoor big community pool, the medium pressure UV system will help you to remove the chloramines and will offer an incomparable environment for your patrons.
THE UNIT PAYS FOR ITSELF!!!
By lowering the water renewal, the use of chemicals and the energy to maintain a proper temperature, compared to a “traditional” old way of sanitation, you will gain on your water bill, chemical bill and in general on all the maintenance necessary to constraint the effect of chloramines.
Delta UV offer you a new way to sanitize your water which will improve your water footprint for the benefits of the new and future generation.
The EM series offers bacteriological control results that exceed the standard requirements and provide the highest level of disinfection efficiency for “Crypto”, Giardia and Toxoplasma and insure a high level of dechloramination.
Your EM units will provide:
- A significant reduction in combined chlorine (chloramines) in order to achieve a level of 0.2-0.3ppm (depending on pool maintenance and number of swimmers
- The EM range delivers 60mJ/cm2 at the end of the lamp’s life assuring optimum dechloramination and disinfection efficiencies
- Average lamp life from 6,000 up to 8,000 hours (depending on on/off cycles)
- The best efficiency for high flow rates
- Easy to install and maintain
- Automatic wiper
- UV-C sensor monitoring flow control, temperature sensor within the electrical boc and the UV chamber, audible alarm when issues occur
- High power medium for reducing the necessary number of lamps and optimum wavelenght for trichloramines
- UV Chamber made from micro-bitted and passicated 316 L stainless steel (chem coat option for high corrosive environment)
- 25-50% savings in water renewal costs
- It pays for itself in 9 to 36 months
- The use of electronic ballasts provides significant savings in electrical consumption
- Better comfort, better image
- More environmentally friendly